Throughout our programs and courses, there are various quizzes to aide your comprehension and reinforce key messages.
Each quiz will evaluate your understanding of the material reviewed online and in the manual, so it’s important to have achieved all previous requirements of the Module prior to attempting the quiz.
Tips on completing quizzes:
- Some questions are designed to be provocative. Test your critical thinking.
- Other questions are to test your knowledge or comprehension of the material.
- Some are a ‘warm’ up for future modules, concepts and experiences.
- Answer ‘True or False’ questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Correct answers will be provided. Please read these. They are as important as the questions.
- Answers to quizzes are not graded or reviewed after submission. Please ignore any automated comments that mention that.
- You can retake the quiz as many times as you need.
- You must get a 75% score to proceed. If you fail quizzes, slow down and read the answers.