All our Certification Program provide continuing eduction credits with both Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapists. Both will provide 75 hours of continuing education credits.
How to apply your 75 Hour Certificate toward your Yoga Alliance Continuing Education requirements:
1)You must already have an existing Yoga Alliance membership prior to the start of the 75 hour Certificate Program. Yoga Alliance will not accept your training hours as continuing education otherwise.
2)Log into your Yoga Alliance account via yogaalliance.org and navigate to your Teacher Dashboard.
3) Under “Training Hours”, select “Add Hours”.
4) yoga4cancer is a qualified CE provider (YACEP)! Under “Add Training Hours”, select “Taught by a YACEP”. Then, follow the prompts carefully to:
- upload your yoga4cancer Certificate
- find your YACEP (yoga4cancer)
- select your course (yoga4cancer Online Certificate Program 2023)
- request confirmation.
1) If you cannot find your program, then you are likely not following the Yoga Alliance prompts correctly. Do not manually enter your course information. Instead, please search for the title of your course: yoga4cancer Online Certificate Program 2023.
2) Once you request confirmation, the yoga4cancer team will be notified of your request. If the yoga4cancer team notices anything incorrect about your request, it will be cancelled and you will receive instructions on how to rectify any mistakes.
3) If you experience any issues or need help, reach out to Yoga Alliance first.