Thank you for your scholarship application to the yoga4cancer Certificate Program.
Please all some time for the Scholarship Committee to review.
- All applicants will hear between November 1st-November 10th. Those that are not successful will be provided a discount code of $200 to support their participation.
- Scholarship recipients are required to register and commit within 7 days of receipt of scholarship or their award will be rescinded and provided to the next qualified applicant. This registration will include the payment of $599.
- The 2024 Certificate Program starts on Monday, January 15th. Please review all Program Details here.
- Sample the method and take a free Online Class
- Tari’s book – Yoga for Cancer – many of our students find this an excellent addition to the training.
A guaranteed way to join!
Please note these scholarships are very competitive and we usually only able to provide to less than 10% of applicants. But, there are ways for you to ensure your participation in a training program. Leverage your community or employers to raise funds to participate. It’s a great way to ensure you gain the certification and credentials you need, plus, it helps generate cancer survivors to help serve upon certification. Learn more here.
IMPORTANT – Help us prevent lost emails! Please save our email – firstname.lastname@example.org – to your email address book and check for an automated confirmation email now. Often our emails about the program mistakenly go into Spam or Junk folders and our students do not receive important communication. This leads to confusion and frustration that can be avoided. Please note always check those other folders if you believe a message has not been received.
We are inspired by your applications and hope to welcome you into our community soon. Together, we can ensure that cancer patients and survivors are provided safe and effective Oncology Yoga.
yoga4cancer Team and the Scholarship Committee