Thank you for your scholarship application to the yoga4cancer Certificate Program.
We are honored that you would like to join us for this important work. As our Scholarship Community collects and reviews all the applications, please review the below:
A guaranteed way to join! Please note these scholarships are very competitive and we are unlikely to provide support to everyone. But, there are ways for you to ensure your participation in a training program. Leverage your community (or employers) to raise funds to participate. It’s a great way to ensure you gain the certification and credentials you need, plus, it helps generate cancer survivors to help serve upon certification. Learn more here.
- The 2023 Certificate Program starts on Monday, January 30th. Please review all Program Details here.
- Sample the method and take a free Online Class
- Tari’s book – Yoga for Cancer – many of our students find this an excellent addition to the training.
- The scholarship application deadline is Monday, November 21, 2022. Please allow for several weeks for the team to review. All applicants will hear by December 10th.
- All applicants will be provided an email response and will be able to obtain the Early Booking Discount of $100 if the deadlines provided in follow up communications are achieved.
- Recipients are required to register and commit within 7 days of receipt of scholarship or their award is rescinded.
IMPORTANT – Help us prevent lost emails! Please save our email – firstname.lastname@example.org – to your email address book and check for an automated confirmation email now. Often our emails about the program mistakenly go into Spam or Junk folders and our students do not receive important communication. This leads to confusion and frustration that can be avoided. Please note always check those other folders if you believe a message has not been received.
We are inspired by your applications and hope to welcome you into our community soon. Together, we can ensure that cancer patients and survivors are provided safe and effective Oncology Yoga.
yoga4cancer Team and the Scholarship Committee