The 75 hour Certificate Program contains 17 live events. Each event is unique and designed to support your learning, create community, and answer questions. Download the Live Event Schedule.
These live events are managed through Zoom and registration is required. That registration is provided in your Program Orientation – Live Events.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email from Zoom subject reading ”2024 yoga4cancer Certification Program Live Events Confirmation“. If you need to find that email, please search based on that email subject. The link will be included.
Add events to your calendar! In the email confirmation, the option to ‘Add to Calendar’ is provided. We encourage everyone to use this and add to your ‘calendar’ of your computer, email, devices or such. Make sure your calendar time zone is accurate for your location and this will adjust to the schedule automatically.
- Review details provided in the Orientation – Live Events topic including what is required.
- All events will be held on Tuesdays at either 1pm EST or 7pm EST. The times are specified on the schedule and will be provided in the calendar reminder along with registration. As we are a global community, we encourage you to use the Calendar function provided in the Zoom registration to customize the time based on your location.
- These events account for 20 hours of your total program hours. It is required that you participate in these events either live or via replay. Moreover, they will help you achieve certification easily.
- All events will be available on replay but please attend live whenever possible. We especially recommend LIVE participation for the several events below as they will use breakout groups and provide rich experience to ask questions and engage.
- Check In with Mentors: BreakOut Sessions (w/o March 12th)
- Poses and Sequence Webinar
- Practice Teaching Webinar
- Are you Ready Webinar
- Replays of all events will be provided 24 hours after the event in Program Orientation – Live Events.