Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
By applying for the Scholarship, applicants agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The scholarship is only applicable for the applicant’s selected yoga4cancer Certificate program. The scholarships are not transferrable.
- By applying for the scholarship, applicants are confirming ability to attend, participate and pay for the remaining amounts of the training program as mentioned & selected above.
- Applicants who are selected must respond to their acceptance letters within 1 week of receiving notification of their acceptance.
Recipients must be able to register and pay the remaining tuition of the program after all applicable discounts have been applied (total amount due up to $699).
- Program registration must be completed 1 week after acceptance of the scholarship. Failure to register could mean the loss of the scholarship.
- Non-recipients will be notified within one week of selection and may still qualify for other discounts.
- The scholarship is non-transferable without prior written agreement.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with the other scholarships provided by yoga4cancer Foundation or yoga4cancer. The Scholarship is combinable with other discounts if the candidates and discounts are viable.
- Accepted applicants will be interviewed by the Scholarship Committee upon announcement to review terms and commitments of acceptance.
- No cash supplement.
Scholarship Recipient Commitments
By applying for the Scholarship, applicants agree to the following commitments if they are selected:
- Share the announcement of their Scholarship award and acceptance through social media, email and other relevant tools.
- Attend and actively participate in all hours of the training program.
- Recipients must actively participate in fundraising events or activities for the yoga4cancer Foundation. They must embrace and support the need to financially support future trainees.
- Recipients must submit at least one article for the yoga4cancer blog. Content should on a topic relevant to yoga and cancer or a testimonial about the training. Content subject to approval
- Recipients agree for their name, photo and any elements of the application to be used in promotion or marketing efforts by yoga4cancer and the yoga4cancer Foundation.
Program Reflection Essay Requirement:
Upon completion of the program, Scholarship Recipients must submit a Program Reflection written essay or video. Guidelines and instructions will be provided. By submitting your application, you agree to complete this requirement.