, welcome to the yoga4cancer Certificate Program!
Your registration is complete and we are thrilled to welcome you to our program and community.
The 2023 Certificate Program starts on Monday, January 30th. On this date, you will be able to access all elements of the program. In the meantime, please review these key dates and resources:
- Set up your password. You received an email to set your password. Please set up a password now if you have not already. Once you have set your password, you can use that to change in your Profile whenever you need.
- Program Curriculum and Live Events Schedule. Please note that small changes to these are possible before the launch. We will provide a final curriculum and event schedule during the Orientation.
- Orientation Module will be available starting on January 14th. This module will answer common questions and provide support for a successful program.
- Save the Date – Tuesday, January 31st at 3pm EST. Our first live session is scheduled. This one hour webinar will welcome you to the program, review key details and answer any questions. Registration for this event and others will be provided in the Orientation.
- Your Program including Invoice, Terms & Conditions, Profile details and more are located in your Profile.
- More details will be provide via email in December and January prior to the start of the program.
IMPORTANT – Help us prevent lost emails! Please save this email – firstname.lastname@example.org – to your email address book and check for an automated confirmation email now. Often our emails about the program mistakenly go into Spam or Junk folders and our students do not receive important communication. This leads to confusion and frustration that can be avoided. Please note always check those other folders if you believe a message has not been received.
We are excited to welcome you live in January 2023 and look forward to working together to ensure that cancer patients and survivors are provided safe and effective Oncology Yoga.
yoga4cancer Team (Tari, Josi and Dale)