- Class as a Survivor– An exercise to experience the methodology from the perspective of cancer patients and survivors.
- Teaching Practicum – Submit a video recording of your Teaching Practicum. Reflect on your newfound knowledge and understanding and your ability to lead others in the yoga4cancer Methodology.
- Learn from Each Other – Participate in the Practicums of others to understand the 7 elements of a yoga4cancer class and to explore other sequences and modifications.
- Mentoring – An opportunity to get feedback and guidance from your Mentor.
- Are You Ready Exercise – An exercise to put you in the seat of a teacher and make sure you have some of the ‘softer’ skills of handling and implementing this new methodology and ensuring you are prepared to work with the cancer community.
- Practicum Discussion Webinar – An opportunity to share Practicum Feedback together!
Suggested amount of time to complete: 10-12 hrs